The one & only multilingual shows: + lingue e + personajes en una pièce unica.
An experiment in theatre and cinema that has moved and excited our adult audiences, as well as students and teachers.
Our latest project is the #Europe21 trilogy: three short films shot in a theatre.
Who are we?
TeatroMultilingue® is the one and only company for multilingual cinema and theatre productions. Multilingual in that multiple languages flow naturally within the same script.
Can you actually follow and enjoy a show in several languages? Yes, you can! With our original format you don’t even need to speak all of them. Get in touch to find out more!
2021 starts with a BANG!
- UNA BABELE FELICE Language Festival, Mantova (Italy) – Feb 21 with Goodbye Papà
- MOTHER TONGUES FESTIVAL, Dublin (Ireland) – May 10- 24 with Goodbye Papà
- 3° FESTIVAL INTERNACIONAL DE ARTE ESCÉNICO ECO TEATRO, Lima (Perú) – March 21-28 with the whole trilogy: Goodbye Papà, Mrs Green & He perdido a Marseille.
- NOMINATION FOR BEST FILM @ LONDON SHORTS FILM FESTIVAL for Mrs Green (May 2021)
- FINALIST AT ARGENTEUIL FILM FESTIVAL (FRANCE) AND AUBER FILM FESTIVAL (FRANCE) for He perdido a Marseille (May 2021)
- OFFICIAL SELECTION FOR BEST ACTRESS (MAYIL GEORGI) AT GOLDEN SHORT FILM FESTIVAL (ITALY) for He perdido a Marseille (May 2021)
- SEMIFINALIST AT BODEN INTERNATIONAL FILM FESTIVAL (SWEDEN) for Goodbye Papà (May 2021)
- SEMIFINALIST AT STOCKHOLM CITY FILM FESTIVAL (SWEDEN) for Mrs Green (June 2021)
“Me ha encantado”
Marek Pernas, Madrid (España)
“Brilliant, original play”
François Bernard, London (UK)
Chloé Parisot, France
Fabiana de Rose, Rome (Italy)
Lucy Gezekelian (Greece)
Marcella Cortese, Genova (Italy)
“I love it!”
Marilyn Burtis, New Jersey (USA)
Laura Pavarini, Mantova (Italy)
“Un placer especial”
Angeles Barbuto, Buenos Aires (Argentina)