Live or On Demand: the One & Only Multilingual Theatre and Cinema Productions.
The world and its issues in several languages at the same time. Bristol, London, Rome & Madrid (so far…)
An experiment in theatre and cinema that has moved and excited our audiences wherever they are. No need to speak all the languages to understand!
10 July – FUSE International, Kingston upon Thames, UK
15 & 16 July – Madrid, España – Festival de Microteatro El Pasillo Verde Teatro
24 & 25 August – Camden Fringe, London at Etcetera Theatre
Who are we?
TeatroMultilingue® is the one and only company for multilingual theatre and cinema productions. Multilingual in that multiple languages flow naturally within the same script.
Can you actually follow and enjoy a show in several languages? Yes, you can! With our original format you don’t even need to speak all of them. Get in touch to find out more!
- UNA BABELE FELICE Language Festival, Mantova (Italy)
- MOTHER TONGUES FESTIVAL, Dublin (Ireland)
- 3° FESTIVAL INTERNACIONAL DE ARTE ESCÉNICO ECO TEATRO, Lima (Perú)
- NOMINATION FOR BEST FILM @ LONDON SHORTS FILM FESTIVAL
- FINALIST AT ARGENTEUIL FILM FESTIVAL AND AUBER FILM FESTIVAL (France)
- OFFICIAL SELECTION FOR BEST ACTRESS (MAYIL GEORGI) AT GOLDEN SHORT FILM FESTIVAL
- OFFICIAL SELECTION AT VARESE INTERNATIONAL FILM FESTIVAL, AND ROBINSON FILM AWARDS
- SEMIFINALIST AT BODEN INTERNATIONAL FILM FESTIVAL (Sweden)
- SEMIFINALIST AT STOCKHOLM CITY FILM FESTIVAL (Sweden)
- OFFICIAL EVENT AT THE EUROPEAN DAY OF LANGUAGES
- CLAPHAM FRINGE FESTIVAL, LONDON (UK)
- WATFORD FRINGE FESTIVAL, WATFORD (UK)
- TEATROSOPHIA, ROMA, ITALY
- MICROTEATRO POR DINERO, MADRID (SPAIN)
- ALMA THEATRE, BRISTOL (UK)
- THE HOPE THEATRE, LONDON (UK)
- TEATRO EL PASILLO VERDE, MADRID (SPAIN)
- FUSE INTERNATIONAL AT ROSE THEATRE, KINGSTON (UK)
- CAMDEN FRINGE, ETCETERA THEATRE, LONDON (UK)
“Non un melting pot di facciata”
Natasha Ceci, Il Manifesto, December 2021, ITA
The Basic Theatre Reviewer, March 2021 (UK)
London Pub Theatres Magazine, October 2021, UK
Fabiana de Rose, Rome (Italy)
Lucy Gezekelian (Greece)
Marcella Cortese, Genova (Italy)
Totony productions, May 2021, Baltimore (USA)
“Cultura del rispetto”
Arte e Luoghi, March 2022, (ITA)
Chloé Parisot, Paris (France)